Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Big surgery last Thursday....

So had my surgery last Thursday and I'm doing pretty good.   There is the occasional swelling in the mid section, but otherwise all good.

I'm off the pain meds. I've rested plenty this week.   I was actually bored not being able to do anything.  

I start back to work on Monday--working from home the rest of the month.    I've not gotten on the scale.   Afraid to. 
What is due to swelling and water retention? What is do to my sitting on my butt all week?   What is due to my enjoying being pampered by my neighbor?


I know I shouldn't put too much stock into it, but  I can't help it. 

I am pretty excited to move to my new home.  Because of the location AND what comes along the back, there are ZERO ....NONE ...NO EXCUSES not to start walking again!


i had to miss my 2 concerts AND a visit to my folks because of the surgery.....   Hoping all is well.

EDIT: 5/21   been sitting in my drafts.  From 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment