Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Flying

On my way to Vegas.
This is the first time in years that I've been on a larger plane.  My flights to and from Tennessee have been on the smaller 3 seats per row and maybe 25 rows max.

First boarding is usually much quicker.
Second, I don't know the difference in seat width on these planes.  Someone ask Jamie if she knows.
Third, I'm wondering if I should gamble while there.  Those had been relatively painless.  Since I'm part of the TSA pre check,  I flew through security.  My gate was super close.  The couple next to me have their young child,  baby with them and she has been absolutely wonderful. Let's add in the fourth item:
I fit in the seat and no extender was needed!  Another goal has been met!
Yay!

The downsides so far? The wifi will not accept my credit card, so I'm still offline.  And on those smaller planes,  the flight attendants never bumped into my arm as much as these ladies are doing.

A good note is there are power outlets so I'm not worried about running out of juice on this tablet.   Just need to work on buying airtime. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment