Friday, August 3, 2018

whoa is me.

Hey.  First I'm thinking of changing the name of the blog since this is not necessarily about my weight loss journey and more about just getting healthier.    I'll have to think about it more

Second- over all I've been having some good days.   On the flip side, my bad days seem to hit me harder. 

Today I was scheduled to work from home and I started at 6am as I always do.  By 8 am the internet was down in my area and a friend and co-worker offered her home and wifi for me to use.

She had her windows and doors wide open and a nice breeze was flowing through.  UNFORTUNATELY, the humidity was also there.  Humidity and Fibromyalgia do not go well together. 

Four hours later I felt incredibly ill. I said thank you and goodbye to my friend and came home to the AC and a nap.    Hours later I still feel horrible. 

This is also affecting my mood. I'm angry and bitter and miserable.   So it's going to be a "fun" evening........

no one and no where but here to complain to...... so yeah I'm just feeling peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment