Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Now?

So, I took a little bit longer between posts.   I was pretty exhausted last week and just couldn't find the energy to update.   Colds are awesome like that.

My coach aka SIL Stacey was impatiently waiting for me to update.

Well, I finished my second round of the 21 Day Fix and it's a big fat zero. Zero lost. Zero gained.   Between the wedding and being sick and my parents visit, it was all about maintaining.

Today marks my third 1st day of the 21 Day Fix.  I'm refocused, which I need to be as I'm going out of town twice during this time.

One thing...well two really ...two things about this program.

I do more dishes now than I did in the previous 2 years together.  

Which brings me to my other thing...yummy meals.  I've learned to cook a few new recipes that are awesomely delish. Today was my stuffed chicken (Stuffed with spinach, feta, mozzarella, & sun dried tomatoes).   

Then there is my multi-grain pasta with ground turkey and veggies in the sauce.    So good.

SO I apologize that i made some of you wait a few extra days before posting.   






No comments:

Post a Comment