Friday, October 7, 2016

Checking In

Hey!
Thanks for checking back.

I'm going to be honest, since returning from vacation it's been hit or miss with me.

It took me about 3 days, after we returned, to be able to work out. My calves were in such pain.
I then worked out on and off since.  My schedule has been a little FUBARd.   I ended up having a few days of the most horrid headache in the world.

Come to realize that since my headaches have been reduced since being on this program, I only get them now when it's related to PMS.    I'm still getting used to have PMS and such.

So last night we went to Detroit to see one of my top 4 FAVORITE artists perform, Assemblage 23.
I DANCED and DANCED.  SO right now. I am sore.   My calves are killing me. My arms. My hips...so yay.  UNFORTUNATELY, we didn't stay the night in Detroit, so we drove home. In order to stay awake I had some pop.  Ugh.   I can't do coffee.. just can't.

SO right now after only 4 hours of sleep, I feel like I was up partying all night.  Seriously, I feel like I was drinking ....

I'm back on track today. I don't foresee anything messing up my schedule so I'm back to it today.

Southwest had an airfare sale and was able to score $99 round trip to visit my parents in Dec.   I need to get the booty down to fit in those seats.  

So while I had a very off month, I'm focused and ready to get going.
Hopefully will have movement on the scale soon to report.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment