Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Monday

The Fam
Hey!  Happy Halloween.    

Hope it's been a good week for you.

First news: 

I got on the scale Saturday and lost a few ounces. Nothing worth logging, but still a step in the right direction.

My weight loss has been at a slow crawl because I haven't been eating the best.  Well I should say, I'm eating mostly right.   My exercises haven't been .....I haven't done an everyday workout in awhile. I do work out though, don't get me wrong.   I just haven't done the daily thing due to my messed up schedule.


Speaking of working out, I am still having issue with my left arm. Right where I received my flu shot. Rich thinks they gave it to me in my muscle instead of another part of my arm.  I still have pain with it. Like yesterday when I was doing my arm exercises, when I lifted weights with the left it was painful. I pushed on through, but it hurt.

I have blood work in a few days to determine how well I'm doing with my new eating habits and exercise.  Should be interesting.

I'm working on some new things that should help open my schedule up a bit to be able to concentrate on working out full time again.

I have been playing around with a few new programs during this time too.   Not sure I'm ready to switch to something else yet, but it is interesting trying the other programs out.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment