Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A lot

I have a lot of stuff I wanted to talk about. However I am currently frustrated because the past 2 days I've had NOTHING but trouble logging on here.

Additionally something happened that has pushed my original post idea to the back and will be the next topic: Goal setting.

Alright, so the numbers on my recent accomplishments are at that point that someone should start noticing right?   I mean, I see it.  Rich sees it.   Why can't anyone else?

So yesterday my neighbor-who is aware of my current work- caught a glimpse of me out the back window (I was letting the dogs out).   She let me know she could tell and I was looking good.

So today:
There is a girl at work that comes in only two days a week.  As long as our schedules align and neither of us has a meeting, we will walk out in the hall.   Because of appointments and the RNC, we haven't really caught up with one another since the very end of June.  
During our walks, we've often discussed our weight loss struggles.

She wasn't aware of my decision and effort to do the 21 day challenge.

She was over at someones cube discussing something and when she was done, she started to walk by mine.   First she was surprised that I had been moved (last week) and hadn't thought I was in.  Then all of a sudden her eyes get really big and she says "You've been losing weight. I can see it in your face.   Your skin is so clear. Your eyes are really bright.   You look so much younger.  "   At that point I'm very happy because FINALLY someone noticed and it was someone who didn't know about the choices I made.

She was very excited for me and then I stood up to show her the other obvious areas.  

She really made my day with her observations and comments.    

Well....that's all I have to share today.   Check back tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment