Sunday, November 10, 2013

Not what you were looking for

There will be no real weight loss posted this week. I've apparently reached a plateau or it may be something else. That I will follow up with next week. I'm not ready yet for disappointment.

I've decided to do a good news time of post instead.

Last week I had a dentist appointment, so I was out of work early. Right across from the dentist's office is an Avenue.   

I decided to stop in and try some clothing on because I was curious as to what size I am in right now.
I tried on a handful of items and I think it's safe to say I'm about 2 sizes down.

The discard pile continues to grow and I am reclaiming items in my closet.   So while I'm currently at a stand still, I do have progress.

One of my tank tops that I bought at the beginning of the summer is now a bed time item because I cannot wear it in public. 

As I stated earlier, I'm stuck at 44 lbs.   Not too happy about hitting a plateau but it wasn't like I wasn't expecting it.   I will just have to change it up a bit this week and hopefully will get back on track.






2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! It is greatest when the clothes cannot be worn in public anymore!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is the greatest. I just wish I had some of my really cute clothing in smaller sizes :(

      Delete