Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's been awhile

ORIGINALLY POSTED 12/10 on the wrong blog. DOH!
Sorry.  Between Thanksgiving and my trip to Tenn, I've not had time to concentrate on the blog.   Unfortunately I haven't had time to focus on weight loss either.

First off:  Several people have mentioned or asked about leaving a comment here on the blog.  In order to do that you need an account with one of the providers in the drop down box.   My recommendation is if you have a GMAIL account, use that to access Blogger and create an account to be able to leave comments.   
If you do not have a GMAIL account, get one.   It's free.

Ok.

So let's get caught up.   
While on my little vacation to Tenn, I didn't really focus on eating properly. The weather was also wet and we were only able to walk one day.
I didn't pig out but I didn't eat right.   The good news is as of this morning, there was no weight gain. There was also no weight loss.  I figure that's progress.


Clothing wise:

I wore a pair of pants last week that had an extra button added because it use to be tight.  I'm using the original button.   There is about an inch and a half between the two, so that is progress.

Another sign of progress: my parents scale had a weight "limit" and last time I was there, it wouldn't work on me.  This time it did.

Size wise.  Depending on how you look at it determines how many sizes I am down.
Women's plus size clothing comes in one of two ways for sizes.


The first is dual sizes.   10/12  14/16  18/20  etc.   The second is the straight size: 10 12 14 16.


Going by the first sizes: I am down 2 1/2 sizes       Going by the straight sizes, I am down 3.  Yay.
I just received my most recent clothing purchase and the 2 pair of pants that I bought fit just right.    

Today I had planned to walk the Duchess twice but my knee is all messed up.  So is my ankle & shin.  Don't know if it is weather related or something else.


Now that my vacation is coming to an end, I'm hoping to get back in focus.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment