Friday, December 27, 2013

Just 3

First off, I am posting from my phone. I apologize now for any and all horrible auto corrections.

Secondly, this post is a lot more uplifting than I thought it would be.

Starting with the obvious; after two weeks of inactivity and horrible diet, i  begrudgingly stepped on the scale this morning.  I dreaded this moment.  Surprisingly no only gained 3 lbs.  I am quite pleased  it was only that.

As of yesterday I am back to trying.  Fingers crossed as I get back on track.

Yesterday I had a good experience. Besides those who have been with me since the beginning, I don't advertise to the masses about why I'm doing. So imagine my surprise yesterday when a friend here at work, who I have not seen in ages says "have you lost weight?" And "at first I thought it was you but then I wasn't sure". Made my day. Not one person(friend or family) who didn't know had said anything. Not one. So this was the first and it made my day.

Also on a good note, besides being down three sizes, my bmi is down too. I really like seeing progress in spite of the hang up.

Knee report: joint OK. MRI next week to look for tears and such.  I've walked a few times but carefully. Not wanting to over do it.

I'm setting myself a goal for January. Lose 10 more. 

There will not be a Sunday weigh in until next week/year. You can check back for a random post, but no weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment