Sunday, May 4, 2014

7 days in

And I'm getting sick of the smell of coconut extract.

This week has been challenging.  I've been hungry but have ultimately made it through.
I also visited my bmi doctor.  

Good Things:
Blood pressure was excellent.   I'm losing weight again.  I'm about 5 pounds away from the original 52 llost. My ketones  are going up.  I'm finding ways to enjoy my meals.

One failure,  I tried adding coconut extract to my cottage cheese.  1) I over did it and it was awful.  I need to figure out how much to add to a 1/4 cup and not feel like my mouth is melting.  2)I accidentally spoiled the bottle of extract all over the counter.  So the kitchen and me smell of coconut.   Too much of it.

I think the closer I am to going into ketosis, the less the hunger pains appear. 

I am quite thirsty most of the time, but I was told that could happen.

Things are slowly getting better.

I'll keep you updated as always.



No comments:

Post a Comment