Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 24, 2014 Fox8 Foxtrot benefitting the Wounded Warrior Project

Morning.

 DONATE HERE!

Before the FoxTrot

This morning I walked my 2nd 5K.  
I'm pretty proud of myself. I did pretty well-comparing to myself. :) I did a personal best, which I'm super stinkin proud of.
 
Additionally, it was for a very good cause, the Wounded Warrior Project.  Please consider donating to it.
 


After returning home, I even walked the dogs. It wasn't a long walk, but it was a walk never-the-less.  AND it's not even noon yet.
 
So, I was talking in an earlier post about my time being around an 18 min mile.   I was averaging a 16+ minute mile today.  Soo awesome.  
Here's the official results:
 

Place within age groupBIB #Place OverallChip timeGun Time
1451207241652:19.5 54:10.0
 
 Chip time, for those unfamiliar with that, is the time the chip on my bib registered me going over the start line to the finish line.


Photo after Foxtrot
SO I have some news to be proud of.

And I need news to be proud of as I am also now going to tell you that I've been very bad. 
I can blame it on being sick (which I have been). I can blame it on not having food in my house (which I didn't). I can blame it on anything but the real reason is I just didn't care this week.  I felt like crap and so ate crap.  I didn't walk as much as I should have and I do have a legitimate reason for one day.  Because of my lack of control, I've gained.  I have gained about 7 lbs.   I'm not really sure since I haven't weighed myself first thing in the morning like I should.  

So, I've been bad. I'm paying for it.  I'll get back on track tomorrow. 

SO as I said, good news is that I did a personal best time. Bad news, my eating this week is going to bite me in the butt come mid season weigh in.. I will have good news next week. Promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment