Saturday, July 16, 2016

I survived.

7/12
Today was tough.
First I had to fight through a very unhealthy craving to stop for fast food. It was a close call.
Next I had to fight my way through my first 21 day fix workout-Total Body Cardio Fix.

The workout-it was hell.   I struggled through, but i did it.  I even texted my coach and SIL and told her I hated her.   I don't really.  Not even close. I love that girl.

So I struggled through the pain and the sweat and Peryn trying to lick me to death as I lay on the ground, but I finished. I hurt. I sweat.  And I feel very energized.  Ugh. That's the part I hate the endorphins running through your body making you feel good in spite of the pain ;)
i survived.

All the dog hair

Dinner earlier  (Chicken was finishing up)
P.S.
My bedtime is now and I'm too hyped to sleep.........

No comments:

Post a Comment