Monday, July 25, 2016

Salted Carmel

Dirty 30 Completed

Hey. How is your Monday going?  Ok here.  I'd say nothing to complain about, but I really hate Yoga.   That was today's workout.  I'm sure it wouldn't be so horrible if they didn't move so fast.  When you have bad knees, keeping up isn't as easy as it sounds.  
Oh well.

I've worked out everyday for 2 whole weeks now.   We're into the final week of the 21 day fix.   They recommend doubling up on exercises the final week. I would like to, but I am trying to figure out when the heck would I be able to?  We'll see....

Tonight I made shrimp tacos for dinner.  I'm so not a fan of corn tortillas. Ugh.   I didn't have fresh cilantro, so I made it with the dried cilantro.  Made a huge difference, it was sort of blandish. Of course after dinner I remembered I had an cilantro avocado dressing that would have spiced it up real nice.....smh.

I went to a cook out down in Columbus on Saturday and didn't necessarily eat as well as I had been.  I kept portions to a minimum and drank water.   So I think I still did relatively well.  

Yummy Saturday Breakfast
Progress...I see some of  it. It's subtle but I can tell. I return to work tomorrow after being away for most of the time I've been working on this, so I wonder if anyone will notice something different. I don't think I've lost enough to be noticeable, but I would hope something would seem different...

Today's Shakeo was Vanilla with 1/2c of coconut milk and 1/2c of Artic Zero Salted Carmel.   It was the thickest & creamiest shake I've had to date.  It was ok.
Saturday I made myself an Orange Creamsicle and it was yummy!!!

My sister in law was kind enough to get me some Greenberry to try. I found a nice recipe to try tomorrow, so I'll let you know.     Uhm...Well, I am kind of tired and I return to work tomorrow (physically vs telework) so it's going to be a long day.   I'll keep you updated on any progress made.





No comments:

Post a Comment