Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday-July 17, 2016

Hey.  I don't know if I will be posting as often as I have been.  I've been using this as an additional way to stay on track.

Today's workout was the Dirty 30.  It was actually easier to follow along with than the Pilates or the Lower fix.   I feel nice and worked.   

I'm still doing well. Yesterday I had this delicious breakfast: 
Steel cut Oats with strawberries, Toasted Coconut greek yogurt, & a pineapple juice.

Today it was similiar, the yogurt was Vanilla instead of toasted coconut and I added a piece of ham instead of the juice.


I think I love the oats. Never had them before and I love them.   One of these days I'll try it without the strawberries and maybe another fruit?


For lunch I made chicken fajitas. Rich with tortillas, me without.  It was YUMMY! Really happy with myself. I also made a side of refried beans and brown rice with fiesta lime seasoning and some mexicorn.

All carefully measured out in the appropriate color coordinated containers.

Cooking of the fajita veggies
I don't have pictures of the whole meal, but you can enjoy the yumminess you see here.

Kirkwood-Pepper & Lime Chicken



















For TODAY's yummy Shakeo, We went with Chocolate and ChocoPB2.  MUCH better than just the plain PB2.   I enjoyed that one as well. Tomorrow, I think I am going to try vanilla with pineapple juice and coconut extract.  Piña Colada.   

All morning yesterday, I was cleaning and working up a sweat doing so. Last night the hub and I went for a short walk (my suggestion) and today at the dog park, we walked the wooded trail.  Slow and steady.  Knee didn't hurt as much today (it did hurt). very mild back pain, which reminds me i need to schedule my massage!


 Tuesday will mark 1 week since starting the 21 day fix.  I'll do an official weigh in then (I've done sneak peaks).

I did buy a dress to wear to this wedding I have coming up...It's cute, it was on clearance, and I have a feeling that in 4 weeks it may not fit....Part of me is like...yeah.....awesome.  THe other part of me is like...UGH....wasted $$...Guess which I'm voting for?







No comments:

Post a Comment