Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Proud of myself

When I first started working here i would park in the Muni lot. Eventually I changed to the N Point lot. That is where I parked until I became ill.

Walking up the hill or even that distance was painful and took too much effort. So about three years ago I switched to the city lot right outside my building. It was closer and easier to walk to and from. Of course it was more expensive.

Today I parked back at one of the earlier lots and walked up the hill. Aside from the sweat, it was a good walk.  I hope my improvement keeps up. It is saving us money and it helps lose the weight.

So I'm very proud of myself.

2 comments:

  1. PROUD... YOU SHOULD BE SO SO SO PROUD!!!!!!! CONGRATS girl! When I was in the police academy I dreaded walking up that dang hill and I was in GREAT shape then!!! Good job and keep up the excellent work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. I park there every day now. I enjoy the morning walk up that hill.

      Delete