Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Returning to the real world....

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.   Returned to work today after the long weekend. Mentally I did not want to be there.  It's not like it was a year ago in my old department, but still I didn't want to be there.

I did do pretty well.  I walked twice during my breaks.  I was extremely hungry in the early part of the day so my lunch didn't make it until lunch time.   I was still good.

I had a little surprise today. Something that hasn't visited me in a long while showed up today.  I was shocked.   Is it due to the diet? Was it just time? Who knows. We'll have to see next time.

Today was day 3 walking Beaver Creek. It was harder today. I don't know if it was because we did it at the end of the day or because we had eaten dinner.  Whatever the reason, it was a bit more difficult but we still finished.  

I'm currently 1100 steps from 10,000.  So after this, I'm going to go around the house and pick up. Maybe I'll be able to get them in before I head to bed?

Here's to hoping I hit 10K.

2 comments: